MEWS HOUSE, MARYLEBONE
project : UPGRADING A POST WAR MEWS HOUSE FOR THE RENTAL MARKET.
client : PRIVATE
contractor : MONTAGU MAINTENANCE LTD
contract sum : £105,000
completion date : 2011
The decision was made to choose a limited and restrained palette of materials to achieve a good standard.
- Most importantly the partition on the ground floor between the dining room and kitchen was removed to form a single, open plan space with new units and appliances installed.
- The interventions included the complete refurbishment of cloakrooms, shower rooms and bathrooms throughout.
- New floor finishes throughout including a new timber floor in the first floor sitting room
- Internal decorations and lighting throughout.
- Plumbing and mechanical services were replaced and upgraded as necessary.
> Project Type : residential